Furiku logboek

Sessie logboeken.
Furiku

Bericht door Furiku » 08-06-2009 19:07

Sooo... did some dynamic stretching outside today (private garden ftw). Did some front lifts, 10 on each side... focussed mainly on in and outside crescents (hooks) tho. Noticed my left side is really underdeveloped but has potential (since i'm originally a lefty, anyways). Less power but more control than on my right side... weird I know. I will drill my left side more to see where I can take it :)

Tatsumaru
Site Admin

Bericht door Tatsumaru » 20-06-2009 18:16

*voor het geval dat Felix het niet boeiend vindt om nieuw gelande tricks/combos te noten*

- Redelijk fatsoenlijke trickster aerial: launch been ver weg zetten bij takeoff!
- Aerial_540 (lackt flow, maar wel gecomboed!)
- Tornado_sweep_bkick
- nog iets met sweep, which I forgot
[quote="Tomgh"]
I was so scared that my asshole was cut in half[/quote]

Furiku

donderdag 25 juni grass

Bericht door Furiku » 25-06-2009 18:40

Todayy i went out tricking, being cheered on (and taped) by my buddy tatsu.
I did some new stuff.

Tornado_tornado - easy combo, but the first tornado should be perfectly upward/vertical, if it's not, the landing will be imbalanced and the second one will be crappy or non-existant. Importante!

Btwist_tornado - when doing combo's, the focus on the first move deters slightly (with me anyway), it's important to just focus on the first move and pop the second one without much thought (at least the transition will be smooth). Jump up! after landing the b-twist, focus on the target and kick. Should become more easy.

Cartwheel_btwist - Ah yes, the prerequisite to my ultimate viking gathering goal -> the cartwheel_btwistswipe (kind of a hypertwist, but with a pronounced kick). I did a couple of good ones, but can't seem to combine height with horizontalness just yet (on the btwist). I was kind of nervous doing these too, so with more comfort doing this move, I will be able to put more energy into it and I will succeed. Cartwheel needs to be REAL energetic, I should focus on that aspect of the move, then jump right after landing, pull my legs up -> twist -> land. I want the cartwheel to be extremely powerful and the btwist should become high and horizontal, so I can eventually easily pull out a kick mid-air. Cool thought: I should someday try a vertical btwist swipe (c9hyper, in fact).

Furiku

30 juni 2009 GRASS

Bericht door Furiku » 30-06-2009 20:20

So, we had a little grass session today. It was SHITE. Couldn't land a proper b-twist (it was either slanted or the landing was a bit... cracky). I did land a couple of nice Cartwheel_btwists I believe and tried Cartwheel_btwist round, but that one wasnt that great. I got real pissed off at not being able to land one in a normal manner so I chucked a Swingkick_backsweep_frontsweep_backsweep_cartwheel_btwist. Crashed the first two, I believe, but I landed a coulpe of nice ones in the end. I might turn the first backsweep into a touchdownhook for better flow of motion.

Swingkick = tornadokick with a lotuskick setup. Dunno what else to call it so swingkick it is harhar.

Plaats reactie