Response to logbooks

Sessie logboeken.
Tatsumaru
Site Admin

Response to logbooks

Bericht door Tatsumaru » 24-04-2008 18:32

Aye, ik vind het een goed idee van Lei om replies in de logboeken te beperken. Dus, als je een comment wilt geven, name the person and date that you want to respond to in a post in this thread. So check it out everytime there's a new reply :)

[u]Aight, my comment for[b] Lei for his session today, April 24th 2008:[/b][/u]
I am proud that you went tricking solo haha, that must have been the first time you spent tricking so much by yourself? Anyway, good job. In sommige solo sessies suggesteer ik ook dat je vooral combo transitions oefent, en andere basic kicks die je uiteindelijk gaan helpen. Some stuff to try (spread out over many sessions of course)
- cartwheels voor cartwheel combo's (cartwheel_frontflip/sideflip)
- spinning hooks/crescents en handplanthooks voor kick en aerial transitions
- pop kicks: je had zo'n nasty habbit waarbij je popkicks wel van 2 benen probeerde af te zetten, maar uiteindelijk sprong je alsnog van 1 af. Dig and jump off 2 legs, then kick! Pop360, popFeiling, maar probeer ook eens pop540 voor de fun (it's really awkward but kind of cool).
- bkicks (met wushu setup, torso UP and land UPRIGHT) voor je btwist
- tornado kicks en cheatsetupkicks- probeer eens je tornado kick zo te landen dat je een pop360 eruit kan doen (beetje parafuso achtige landing zeg maar)
- narabongs, jeweetwel, die tornadokick_hop_outward kick --> fun if you can get it fast
- scoots are awesome if you use them correctly

Try to get creative with those. Also toss variation in your solo trainings, that will make it more fun. And try the damn tricks of course, drill the doubleleg setup for example. Again: good job.

Also, I like the layout of your logbook, met het extra wit op de tricks voor duidelijkheid wat je hebt gepractised. I think I will do the same.
[quote="Tomgh"]
I was so scared that my asshole was cut in half[/quote]

Lei

Bericht door Lei » 25-04-2008 20:50

Thanks ^^
Ill try to throw in these items asap =)
Also, what did you mean by "wushu setup, torso UP and [i]land UPRIGHT[/i]?

If you land upright, does this not imply you standing vertically? Whilst the move itself is a horizontal one?
Blades and whiskey

Tatsumaru
Site Admin

Bericht door Tatsumaru » 26-04-2008 10:23

Nou, de wushu setup is gewoon die setup waarbij je je been zo laat travellen, dipt, en een bkick/twist doet.
Met torso UP bedoelde ik dat het van belang is dat je een beetje arched in de lucht zit: dat je naar VOREN kijkt en niet naar de grond --> dit is goed bij het oefenen van bkicks omdat het je die goeie lichaamshouding in de lucht leert. Wanneer je btwists gaat doen gebeurt dat niet zo vaak, maar het is alsnog goed om te oefenen: it'll teach you control.
Met land UPRIGHT bedoelde ik eigenlijk gewoon een stabiele landing, want ik weet dat jij af en toe een vage landing had met bkicks waarbij je opeens inzakte :P I was just implying: STABLE LANDING! Haha.

Anyway, response to your session on [b]Friday 25-04-08[/b]

Dude, it's awesome that you're getting into tricking like this. Die soreness hoort erbij, nadat je lichaam adapt aan de bewegingen zal het steeds minder worden, en na een tijdje wordt je dan niet eens meer sore van een sessie. I experienced the very same, and probably will soon enough (ik begin early next week). All you need is a good warmup to get the burning lactic acids flowing, and you'll do just fine.

Good job on the backflips, goeie landing gehad? En met die laidback 540 moet je uiteindelijk weer voor sideswipes gaan he :grin:

Also, you will notice it to be hard to try new stuff you never tried before. Als het een beetje niet lukt dan ben je gelijk geneigd om dezelfde stuff weer te oefenen. I should encourage you to keep trying fresh things though! *encourage*

KEEP IT UP. I CAN'T WAIT TO START AGAIN.
[quote="Tomgh"]

Lei

Bericht door Lei » 02-05-2008 20:52

Ah, so thats what you meant. I get it now =]
Also, yea the backflip landings were fine. I just need to do em solo.

as for a response to your sessions of [color=white]Thursday/ Friday 1/2 - 05 - 08[/color]

You sure tend to do difficult stuff right away XD
Cant blame ya of course. So you dont have any muscle pain right now? Id be so dead, that I'd rather stay home afterwards and experience near-death.

But well, impressive! Your progress will surely skyrocket.
Blades and whiskey

Tatsumaru
Site Admin

Bericht door Tatsumaru » 03-05-2008 00:16

Thank ye.

I am actually pretty damn sore right now, zeker nog aangezien ik 's avonds laat heb getrained zojuist. Vooral m'n obliques zijn sore, van het hoop ge-aerial en doubleleg: I am feel the burn of torques again haha. Morgen ga ik wat extra warmup nodig hebben en vooral m'n obliques goed dynamisch stretchen - it'll go just fine.

I hope my progress will go well, want dit zijn nog basics voor me. I still gotta get them corks, doubleleg hooks, hypertwists, hyperswipes and difficult combo's on grass... the thought kind of scares me. For now, basics!
[quote="Tomgh"]

Tatsumaru
Site Admin

Response to Felix' & moi's session on 19-05-2008

Bericht door Tatsumaru » 19-05-2008 15:04

I art proud of you actually trying and landing the hypertwist, after forcing you. Screw your limits and try stuff on harder surface, good job :)
[quote="Tomgh"]

Furiku

Bericht door Furiku » 19-05-2008 17:11

Thank you very much. I am pleased with the result, keep forcing ppl to try tricks (Y) thats why we learn stuff :p

Woensdag tricks he :twisted: nou maar hopen dat dat oude omaatje er niet weer is. Of we moeten ff een andere tricking spot zoeken.

Tatsumaru
Site Admin

Bericht door Tatsumaru » 19-05-2008 22:41

Haha yes. Hopelijk kan ik de zondag regelen, want zaterdag is helaas vol :-/

godly, of course: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0KgxFLY4I54&feature=related
[quote="Tomgh"]

Tatsumaru
Site Admin

response to the plyo session of 25-05-2008

Bericht door Tatsumaru » 26-05-2008 00:07

A mega congrats to Lei for doing a axe2aerial, it was indeed an epic moment. Shame I didn't get the landed ones on tape, but now you landed it you know it's well possible. Good job, I art proud. I reward you with a picture of a bunny.

[img]http://fabulousblueporcupine.files.word ... -bunny.jpg[/img]

Also, good job on the solo backflips. Don't forget the 540hook tips I gave, it seemed to work well. Same for Furiku, yours were going way better as well. Needs some more LEANING so the kick can fly out better, 'cause you should be able to kick at 360 height. Some improvements flexibility wise might help too.

And kudos to Marco for being awesome after a YEAR of not tricking. Serieus, de laatste keer dat je met ons trickte was in Mei 2007 toen de ''Trial'' sampler werd gefilmd. You're like our Taegashi, who magically returns. Je tornado's en staande aerials waren nice, en backflips gingen goed toch :grin:

Good job fellas, 'twas a good session.
[quote="Tomgh"]

Lei

Bericht door Lei » 27-05-2008 19:33

I has been rewarded a BUNNY

awesub. Lei is pleased
Blades and whiskey

Plaats reactie