Sessie logboeken.
Lei

Lei logboek

Bericht door Lei » 24-04-2008 15:10

[b][color=yellow]This is the start of teh LoG of LeI[/color][/b]
[i]created: 24 - april - 2008[/i]
[i]a sunny day[/i]

[b]This means the tricking has begun. 2008 is still young![/b]

I request replies to this thread are kept to a minimum, if any at all. This will ensure a clean layout.

[img]http://i.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/ ... 2741-l.jpg[/img]

[b]Blades, whiskey and a shout for glory![/b]
Blades and whiskey

Lei

Thursday 24 - 04 - 2008

Bericht door Lei » 24-04-2008 15:29

[color=red]T[/color]oday marks the beginning of le summertricks. I didn't do much, but that matters not. I also found that the backyard lacks sufficient space. I need to locate some other spot, unfortunately. Too bad the dunes arent the best place to trick at all. All that space, so little adequate soil. I'll figure something out though. Next time.

[color=red]A[/color]s for today!
I started with a few kicks to warm up, nothing too ludicrous. I had no intent to go all out.

I tossed some [color=white]tornado kicks[/color] to get into the 540mode. But I noticed them lacking control.
So I continued doing a few [color=white]cartwheels[/color] left and right, only to continue tossing [color=white]aerials[/color] !

They went rather well =D I noticed that I wasnt ready to toss em without the little spinning setup, but this is the first time I've done em in months. So thats okay.

[color=red]I[/color] continued with [color=white]frontflips[/color]. They need work, but I was satisfied.
[color=white]Sideflips[/color], cant say they truly succeeded, but they will soon.
And lastly, [color=white]540 kicks[/color]. This time they went pretty well. I need more space though.

[i]estimated time spent tricking: about 25 minutes[/i]
Blades and whiskey

Lei

Friday 25 - 04 - 2008

Bericht door Lei » 25-04-2008 20:43

[color=red]T[/color]he sun was in place. The time on my hands. And Furiku and I decided to celebrate by tricking on grass. The grass was looking nice indeed. But I did suffer from pain, cuz of the tricking I did the day before this one. My body was clearly not used to it all anymore. In the end this only influenced my [i]choice[/i] of tricks for today, not the performance of tricks that i did throw.

[color=red]I [/color]ended up throwing:
- [color=white]540 kicks[/color]
-[color=white] Aerials[/color]
- [color=white]frontflips[/color], with more succes than yesterday.
- [color=white]sideflips[/color], they still need work. Also, they hurt my ankle. I guess the grass couldve been a bit softer.
- 4 (I counted) [color=white]backflips[/color] with a spotter! (credz go to flix)

[color=red]A[/color]s for combo's. I simply pasted together an [color=white]outward-crescent kick [/color]to [color=white]aerial[/color] to attempted [color=white] laid-back 540 kick[/color]. Its the only combo I felt like anyhow. They werent extremely laidback, room for improvement.

Alas, the next time must include more attempted tricks. i.e. I decided not to try any [i]butterflies[/i] today because of the muscleackes. Today was a good day nonetheless.

[i]estimated time spent tricking: about 60 minutes[/i]
Blades and whiskey

Lei

Saturday 03 - 05 - 2008

Bericht door Lei » 05-05-2008 23:00

[color=red]M[/color]y first plyo session of 2008!
They changed the carpet AND the foamblocks. It was clearly a sign.

[color=red]M[/color]y goal for this session was a [color=white]roundoff-sideflip [/color](even though I said it was a [color=white]cartwheel-sideflip[/color]). But after some thinking and guessing, it seemed like it was going to have to become a [color=white]cartwheel-sideflip [/color]ANYWAY 0_O. But I did [b]not[/b] get it. I still dont have the guts to do an actual flip out of a cartwheel. So maybe some other time!

[color=red]W[/color]hat I DID land this session (next to the [color=white]aerial, 360, 540, front/side-flip[/color])
was a [color=white]backflip[/color] by myself! (two actually) and a [color=white]doubleleg[/color]! (without the stomp).

[color=red]I[/color] decided to try to implement this intentional 'jump without a stomp' into some other tricks as well: the side and fontflip. I succeeded pretty well, and hope to able to pull them off properly on grass.

[color=red]W[/color]e also tried some [color=white]bkicks[/color] and [color=white]btwists[/color], but hell. they need work! :D
Also, I should try more combo's soon! Anyway, this session was pretty good!

[i]estimated time spent tricking: about 120 minutes[/i]
Blades and whiskey

Lei

Saturday 10 - 05 - 2008

Bericht door Lei » 14-05-2008 13:04

[color=red]T[/color]his session was a swimming-session, meaning it was held at the Hoornsevaart.
This also means there was chloride and water exhaustion, meaning overall performance went down slightly.

[color=red]B[/color]ut! I gained some things this time, ysee:
- I tried to [color=white]doubleleg[/color]! Which is something I rarely do on grass. They need more lift, but werent to bad at all, compared to what couldve happened.
- I chained [color=white]aerials[/color]! Meaning I started off with a standingaerial (no setup) and tried to add more (I maxed at 3)
- I tried to link an [color=white]aerial[/color] to a [color=white]540[/color]. Like -> [color=white]540-aerial[/color]. It went reasonably well, I just desire less stalling between the two moves. My aerial needs to be more spontanious!
- I found that my [color=white]540[/color]s were pretty damn spiffy. But this is obvious, for I only had a swimmingpants on. Less weight!
- [color=white]Sideflips[/color] where doing better too. I tried to stomp less this time, like in my previous plyo session. They still need work, but I was told they look ok.
- Unfortunately I was unable to [color=white]backflip[/color] on my own this time. My mind felt too blurry. I pray the chloride is at fault.

[color=red]Thar need be more chicks at the pool, GYAR[/color]

[i]estimated time spent tricking: about 60 minutes[/i]
Blades and whiskey

Lei

Sunday 25 - 05 - 2008

Bericht door Lei » 25-05-2008 22:52

[color=red]A[/color]nother plyo session! This session was special, because the CHINAMAN was present! the ChinamaN!!
My day started out tiring. I slept on a couch for about 3 hours last night. I feared the tricking wouldnt go extremely well.
But it seems I was wrong! So.. no for a small summary of anything special:

[color=red]M[/color]y [color=white]doublelegs[/color] and [color=white]sideflips[/color] were getting better. It seems I straighten my legs properly with the [color=white]doubleleg[/color], and I'm able to toss the[color=white] sideflip [/color]without too much hesitation.

[color=red]I[/color] did throw a [color=white]540-aerial[/color], [color=white]Running aerials [/color](who need more altitude), [color=white]barani's[/color] (same. tho not bad, after such a long time), [color=white]Btwist[/color] (little bit too slanted, tho at one time I tossed something remarkably awesome).

[color=red]I [/color]practiced on throwing a [color=white]cheat720[/color] aswel. My control is absent. None at all. I tossed 1 that was decent, but accidental.

[color=red]I[/color] also threw three stand-alone[color=white] backflips[/color]!! Important progress!!

[color=red]N[/color]ow, for the most unexpected event of this session:
I landed an [color=white]Axe-to-Aerial [/color]! (And crashed many) Truly something that none saw coming. But I had to try it, because a woman claimed it to be doable. A man shouldnt let that slide.
[color=red]HURRAY! \o/[/color]

Food is excellent!

[i]estimated time spent tricking: about 90 minutes[/i]
Blades and whiskey

Lei

Friday 30 - 05 - 2008

Bericht door Lei » 30-05-2008 20:34

[color=red]T[/color]oday! a solo session. Backyard, so it the terrain was small and inbalanced.

I devoted this session to [color=white]aerial[/color] practice.

And I gotta say. It wasnt a successful session >=(

I crashed 90% . I dont know why. Cant explain it. Perhaps because of the slanted terrain (makes sense). OR the cat. But well. This was going nowhere. Better luck tomorrow perhaps...

[i]estimated time spent tricking: about 25 minutes[/i]
Blades and whiskey

Lei

Sunday 15 - 06 - 2008

Bericht door Lei » 15-06-2008 18:02

[color=red]A[/color]s opposed to the plyo session that I had in mind, today became a day of solosession-ness once again. This due to the fact that my bike entered a state of structual emergency upon arriving in Schoorl, the village. Unfortunately it seemed imperative that I relocated my being to the repairshop, in the village I dont trust (groet >_>).. , to patch it back up. They proved to be astoundingly better at it than I, and completed restoring the hull of my rotationdevice-component. My motivation for contuining the not-so-epic journey to the Southern City waverd, and I opted myself to remain in this region.

[color=red]T[/color]he tricking itself proved to be successful, for a solo session.

[color=red]I[/color] managed to do a decent warm-up, and followed up with a few [color=white]540's[/color] and [color=white]aerials[/color], to get the motion going.
The aerials were doing fine (compared to last time >_>)

[color=red]T[/color]he next step was to try and [color=white]btwist[/color]. Many(not that I really did an amazing amount..) were still slanted, but some (about 2) might've actually looked good on camera, methinks. :D
Doing a tornadokick out of em seemed unlikely.

[color=red]N[/color]ext up was the [color=white]axe-to-aerial [/color]attempt.
Well. I failed XD not psyched enough (i hopez) or somethin. mehbeh next time.
The weather was nicu.

[i]estimated time spent tricking: about 40 minutes[/i]
Blades and whiskey

Lei

Tuesday 17 - 06 - 08

Bericht door Lei » 18-06-2008 21:55

[color=red]A[/color] tricksession at the Museumplein in Amsterdam. The weather was great! The grass was a bit short though, and the soil really hard.

[color=red]A[/color]gain I tried to obtain an [color=white]axe-to-aerial [/color]today.
So I started with some basics for warming up.
[color=white]Sideflips, 540s, aerials[/color].
I tried to [color=white]btwist [/color]again. They still arent what they were, but it could be worse.

[color=red]I[/color] did throw some pretty nice [color=white]doublelegs[/color]. Yea I seem to have aquired a proper feeling for those.
I even tried to throw a [color=white]360-doubleleg [/color]combo =o ! The attempt wasnt half-bad. Of course... it wasnt successful either. I understand how Tatsu became crippled though... I was almost a victim myself.

[color=red]T[/color]atsu made me try a [color=white]parafuso-360[/color]. After several attempts, something near-decent was thrown. It needs work XD.

[color=red]I[/color]n the end... still no [color=white]axe-to-aerial [/color]>=P Perhaps during the next plyo session!
The same goes for the [color=white]cheat720[/color].

Blades and whiskey

Lei

Sunday 22 - 06 - 08

Bericht door Lei » 23-06-2008 17:04

[color=red]A[/color]h, the plyo session. A little bit worn out from a party, but that was okay.

[color=red]T[/color]he first tricks I threw were of course the standard ones.
The [color=white]aerials [/color]werent really going well for some reason though. While the [color=white]running-aerial [/color]was no problem 0_o. The [color=white]axe-to-aerial[/color] failed.

[color=red]I [/color]threw [color=white]doublelegs[/color] too, and even tried some the other way, but I had to stop cuz my wrists had wounds on em cuz I fell the other day, and they were reopening due to the crashes haha.

[color=red]I[/color] landed the [color=white]barani's [/color]! So thats good. And also the[color=white] parafuso [/color]attempts! Good too. Tho no combinations out of em.
My [color=white]btwist[/color] still needs work, seriously, but Kell did have some good advice. Next time!

[color=red]I [/color]also seem to gain control over the [color=white]cheat720[/color]. At one time I did one with a really hard kick, and fell on my back. Furiku said that kick couldve killed a man, and decided to name it the true [color=red]final forty[/color]!

[color=red]N[/color]ow, last but not least: I did some solo[color=white] backflips[/color]! no spotter involved, ever! Progress is gooood.

Blades and whiskey

Plaats reactie