Sadness

Samplers en de discussie erover! :)
Plaats reactie
Tatsumaru
Site Admin

Sadness

Bericht door Tatsumaru » 20-04-2008 23:31

So I accidentally deleted ALL of the raw footage on my external harddrive. This isn't that bad because I already finished the Astrum project (along with the spoofs) and you guys' scrap samplers, but it makes me depressed because I was busy with my own scrap footage sampler and I worked really hard on it. It was about 75% done too, and now everything is lossed.

I tried retrieving data via a program but I only got back like 5% of the lost files, fAck.

Ik moet zien of ik de motivatie kan vinden om al m'n tapes weer af te scouten zodat ik hem alsnog kan maken. I WAS going to delete everything, but AFTER I was done with all the footage.

Rant thread basically.
[quote="Tomgh"]
I was so scared that my asshole was cut in half[/quote]

Lei

Bericht door Lei » 21-04-2008 20:50

Ahr. My pity be with thee
Once one has lossed it all, thar can be only the path forward. Face it proudly. Produce it anew!
Blades and whiskey

Tatsumaru
Site Admin

Bericht door Tatsumaru » 21-04-2008 23:09

Yes, I will do so. It probably won't be back the same I wanted it to be, but I'll try to capture the stuff from my tapes again...

Moet je nagaan, ik heb hier 5 tapes liggen van ieder 60 minuten: de beelden zitten gescattered in deze tapes :P This will take a while haha... ah well, I will do it, because I feel robbed.
[quote="Tomgh"]
I was so scared that my asshole was cut in half[/quote]

Plaats reactie